For SAP CPI Cloud Foundry you have an option to use Service Keys to send messages. The Figaf Tool will not test the properties are correct before running tests.
To create a service key for running test follow the procedure.
1 ) Goto SAP BTP Cockpit and open subaccount for your development
2) Click Instances and Subscription
4) Fill in the following information. Plan should be integration flow and the space your current space.
5) Add password to the grant types then it is possible to connect without using OAuth flow and then have the ESBMessaging.send role. And if you have added other roles you use in your flow you can also add them.
6) Click create and select the Instance in the list.
7) Click Create at the Service Key and enter a name for the key.
8) Open the key and you will see the following.
You can now go back to your Figaf Agent settings.
9) Insert the following information
Iflmap host = URL from Json without https://
Platform if Cloud Foundry
iflow Client ID = clientid from json
iflow client secret = clientsecret
Then you can decide to switch on Use Oauth URL for testing and enter
Oauth Token Url = tokenurl
So the screen looks like