In this mission you will see how to connect to your SAP Cloud Integration system.
1) Open the email you have received
2) Click on the link to open the page and enter a new password
3) Now you are in the Figaf Tool
The screen may change a little over time. Since you are in our cloud, the license is already populated. So just click on "Create agent"
4) On the agent configuration page select "Create CPI Agent"
You can also create other agents using the "Create Agent" page, but the CPI is a simplified view to make it easier to work with.
5) Enter information about your SAP CPI system
* System ID: Is what you will call this instance CPI-Dev or CPI-Neo-Test or how you would normally refer to the instance
URL: this is the url that you normally logs in with to access your CPI system to the /itspaces url
Email: is the email for your S-User
Password: Is your Password for the s-user
6) A box should pop up with "Test connection settings" and if the text "Web API Access" and "Public API Access" comes up green then it was successful. . Click "Next" on this
If not the URL, username or password is not correct.
7) Select which packages you want to work with. This is to simplify the download of the packages. You can always synchronize later. Once you have selected some packages, press "OK"
8) Now you are redirected to the "Traced Object" page. Here you can see all objects in your SAP CPI system and which have different versions. Click on the "Synchronize" button
9)You will now see the packages you have selected. For now keep the packages you have selected. Otherwise the synchronization will take much longer time. Press "Synchronize".
10) Now Figaf will download the packages you have selected and all the IFlows in it. There can be a few errors about missing reference to objects not in packages.
11) Now you can now see all the objects in the landscape.
12) Find an CPI_IFlow and open it. Click on the title to open the IFlow in CPI and make some modifications to "Save as Version". Then come back to Figaf Tool.
13) In Figaf Tool go back the "Tracked Object" Page and press Synchronize. Now you should have two versions of the object.
14) Open the object again and you now have "Versions" Button enabled. Click on the "Versions" button.
15) Now you can see all the versions. Select the two versions you have and press "Compare".
16) Now you can select one of the different comparison options. Normally, "BPMN Model with Viewer" is the best option to spot what is different between the two IFlows. But Diff2HTML is also good for seeing the code.
17) Here is the "BPMN model with Viewer". Once you are done select "Close" and try other options.
This is the end of the onboarding/installation part of the guide. Now you have connected Figaf to your SAP CPI system so it will be able to fetch all new objects. And you have seen the different comparison objects.