Requirement before installation
We recommend the following prerequisites
- Registration for a trial at figaf.com/devops so you will get a license key
- Download the Figaf runtime jar file at irt.figaf.com/download.
- Have a server/laptop with 8Gb of memory. Figaf can run on a laptop but if you want other team members to try it is better to get a server.
- Installing Postgresql
- Downloaded the JDBC Drivers.
- Java 8 should be installed. If you have Oracle license you can use it otherwise we recommend AdoptOpenJDK, since it does not require a license.
- The system should have access to the PI systems
- User login to PI/PO systems
If you want to run with SAP CPI then you can register for our cloud service
, it makes it a lot easier to get started.
For SAP CPI and API management you need S-Users with full access to the systems.
Here you can find an example of the structure that you need to have to run the Figaf IRT application. This is just an example and you need to put your own values if you have another jar version, DB credentials, etc. There are two ways of how to ...
Onboarding/Installation (Figaf DevOps Suite - Cloud Version)
In this mission you will see how to connect to your SAP Cloud Integration system. 1) Open the email you have received 2) Click on the link to open the page and enter a new password 3) Now you are in the Figaf Tool The screen may change a little ...
Installing Figaf DevOps Suite on your PC
Installing Figaf DevOps Suite on your PC In this section tutorial, we show how to install Figaf DevOps Suite on your PC for a PoC. Mac would be much the same except the script should be a little different command to start the tool with. Requirements ...
Start here to install the Figaf Tool
If you are looking to run Figaf there is a number of ways. Where The Figaf Tool is a standalone Java application that makes it easy to run in several different locations. We support Java 8. You can use Oracle 8 if you have a corporate license; we ...
Deploy to SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry
This article describes how to deploy the Figaf tool to CPI BTP, Cloud Foundry. Before you get started you need to have a Cloud Foundry subaccount with Postgresql and Cloud Foundry Runtime enabled. Read more here how to get Setting up SAP BTP Account ...