Requirement before installation
We recommend the following prerequisites
- Registration for a trial at figaf.com/devops so you will get a license key
- Download the Figaf runtime jar file at irt.figaf.com/download.
- Have a server/laptop with 8Gb of memory. Figaf can run on a laptop but if you want other team members to try it is better to get a server.
- Installing Postgresql
- Downloaded the JDBC Drivers.
- Java 8 should be installed. If you have Oracle license you can use it otherwise we recommend AdoptOpenJDK, since it does not require a license.
- The system should have access to the PI systems
- User login to PI/PO systems
If you want to run with SAP CPI then you can register for our cloud service
, it makes it a lot easier to get started.
For SAP CPI and API management you need S-Users with full access to the systems.
Here you can find an example of the structure that you need to have to run the Figaf IRT application. This is just an example and you need to put your own values if you have another jar version, DB credentials, etc. There are two ways of how to ...
How to add xslt templates to the tool deployed in SAP BTP
Migration from PI/PO systems to CPI systems is one of the most important features of the Figaf tool. Here you can find more details about it: https://help.figaf.com/portal/en/kb/configuration/pi-to-cpi It requires XSLT templates placed on a server. ...
Deploy to SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry
This article describes how to deploy the Figaf tool to CPI BTP, Cloud Foundry. Install "cf" command on your computer https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/wiki/V7-CLI-Installation-Guide#installers-and-compressed-binaries. Log in to your SAP BTP account ...