Deploy to SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry
This article describes how to deploy the Figaf tool to CPI BTP, Cloud Foundry.
- Install "cf" command on your computer https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/wiki/V7-CLI-Installation-Guide#installers-and-compressed-binaries.
Log in to your SAP BTP account (API Endpoint value can be found on your subaccount overview page):
cf login -a https://api.cf.us10.hana.ondemand.com
You should find the API on the subaccount page
Download and unpack the archive (btp_users.zip at the bottom of the page). Then go to the working directory.
Fetch the possible work CF domains
In the vars.yaml in the working directory add the cfapps URL to as the landscape domain
Create PostgreSQL database in BTP and wait until it's ready. It's possible to use SAP BTP UI instead of CLI command for the same operation. You can use default options.
cf create-service postgresql-db trial figaf-db -c db.json
In some cases the JSON is different and you may need to deploy it the BTP UI just make users it is called figaf-db
- Open vars.yml and fill in the needed values. You can find the latest docker image here. Don't use the Release candidates unless specified by our support team.
- Create XSUAA service. It's possible to use SAP BTP UI instead of CLI command for the same operation.
cf create-service xsuaa application figaf-xsuaa -c xs-security.json
- Go to Security -> Users and select/create your user. Assign Figaf role(s) to the user. For simplicity you can assign just the IRTAdmin role for the first user:
- The database creation can take some time (up to 10 minutes) so be sure to check the status of the creation of the services.
- Deploy the applications from the working directory. (If you called your services differently than figaf-db and figaf-xsuaa, update the names in manifest.yml).
cf push --vars-file vars.yml
- Go to the app router and open the URL.
- You will be redirected to the SAP login page (if the user is not logged in yet) where you will need to provide the username and password.
- Then you will be authenticated and redirected back to the Figaf tool.
Go to Configuration -> License and insert your license key.
Next up you can configure your agents.
Setting up SAP BTP Account to deploy Figaf in Cloud Foundry
BTP administration can be a bit complicated and contain difffrent setups. We have created a small guide for you to check before you install Figaf in BTP. It is likely that things will change there. We currently have a problem with running Figaf in ...
How to Fix: The redirect_uri has an invalid domain
Some times we see a problem when deploying Figaf in Cloud Foundry. That you are not able to login to the system It does not happen always so it can depend on which platform you are using. To resolve it opent he xs-security.json and add the following. ...
Setup Cloud Connector to Mock SAP CPI iFlows
To mock endpoints in SAP Cloud Integration/CPI you need to set up the Cloud Connector to point to the Figaf system. If you deploy in SAP BTP there is no need to set up Cloud Connector because it is hosted on a public URL. This guide helps you set it ...
How to download logs from Figaf app in SAP BTP
SAP BTP cockpit allows accessing only the last 1000 lines of logs. Sometimes it's enough for debugging but in most cases, it's not. So there is a way to download all needed logs directly from the app. First of all, you need to execute next two ...
How to use PI/PO systems in SAP BTP
PI/PO systems are usually located in a private environment so you need to use special SAP services to organize the connection. First of all, configure a cloud connector on the system which has access to PI/PO. (Configuration of the cloud connector is ...