How to use PI/PO systems in SAP BTP
PI/PO systems are usually located in a private environment so you need to use special SAP services to organize the connection.
- First of all, configure a cloud connector on the system which has access to PI/PO. (Configuration of the cloud connector is not a subject of the article).
- Create two services from the command line (or from UI):
cf create-service connectivity lite figaf-connectivity
cf create-service destination lite figaf-destination
- Uncomment the two lines from the manifest.yml
- # - figaf-connectivity
- # - figaf-destination
- If your cloud connector has locationId, specify the corresponding value in vars.yml.
- Push the applications as usual:
cf push --vars-file vars.yml
- Use virtual host and port in the Agent configuration. P4 port usage is not supported for now.
- Check the connectivity. If everything is fine, you will see the tests passed:
How to add xslt templates to the tool deployed in SAP BTP
Migration from PI/PO systems to CPI systems is one of the most important features of the Figaf tool. Here you can find more details about it: https://help.figaf.com/portal/en/kb/configuration/pi-to-cpi It requires XSLT templates placed on a server. ...
Deploy to SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry
This article describes how to deploy the Figaf tool to CPI BTP, Cloud Foundry. Before you get started you need to have a Cloud Foundry subaccount with Postgresql and Cloud Foundry Runtime enabled. Read more here how to get Setting up SAP BTP Account ...
How to download logs from Figaf app in SAP BTP
SAP BTP cockpit allows accessing only the last 1000 lines of logs. Sometimes it's enough for debugging but in most cases, it's not. So there is a way to download all needed logs directly from the app. First of all, you need to execute next two ...
Setting up SAP BTP Account to deploy Figaf in Cloud Foundry
BTP administration can be a bit complicated and contain difffrent setups. We have created a small guide for you to check before you install Figaf in BTP. It is likely that things will change there. We currently have a problem with running Figaf in ...
Setup Cloud Connector to Mock SAP CPI iFlows
To mock endpoints in SAP Cloud Integration/CPI you need to set up the Cloud Connector to point to the Figaf system. If you deploy in SAP BTP there is no need to set up Cloud Connector because it is hosted on a public URL. This guide helps you set it ...